Sunday, March 16, 2014

More Christmas Recap

Before I had the idea of having the kids paint masterpieces for mug rugs as gifts, I made a set for my grandparents. This was my first-ever original design (except for the state flag, of course... I obviously did not design that!).








Guess what state my grandparents are proud to live in!

Before I made those, I made a place mat for my Nani? She needed one to put her spiral-bound calendar so that it won't scratch up her coffee table.
The bird came from "Learn Doodle Stitching" by Aimee Ray; the tree is my own design.
 
Before I made that, I made a small piece of wall art for a special baby girl (my niece) who is due to arrive later this month. It was my first piece, and I wish I had waited until my skills were better. But I liked the idea behind it.





"And I will cause showers to come down in their season; they will be showers of blessing."

No comments:

Post a Comment