Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Trough of UNfinished Projects...

Last week was busy. And then I caught a stomach bug. (ick)

So I have no DLP pages to share this week. I struggled a bit with how to tackle the week 4 challenge, and by the time I figured it out, I was too sick to do much of anything creative. I've got a plan, though, & will be working on it this week!

So today I though I would share a few of the works-in-progress I've got going. Because that's about all I've got right now.

These are pieces for an altered book that I've just started. The images were stamped, then transferred to the fabric. I embroidered the outlines, then colored them in with my Inktense pencils (I love those things!).

A new page for my Gratitude Book. These are zendoodled flowers that I colored with - you guessed it - my Inktense pencils. They still need stems...

It's a girl!  She's my first real attempt. And oh-my-goodness, I've got quite a ways to go. But overall I'm pretty happy with the way she turned out. She's pretty small & I have a feeling she will find her way into a DLP, gratitude, or other mixed media page.

That's about all I've had time for this week. What are you working on?





No comments:

Post a Comment